EASA aircraft maintenance license: CZ.66.4148 B1/B2
Scope of approval:
Airframe: Group 3 (non-complex piston-powered) aeroplanes, MS (metal structure), PC (pressurized cabin)
Avionics/instruments: Group 3 (non-complex piston-powered) aeroplanes
Accredited as certifying staff:
CZ.CAO.0025 - W-Motor Service
Functional testing capabilities:
- Ramp testing of COM radio, NAV radio (VOR and ILS), ADF, DME, MKR, mode A/C/S transponders, ADS-B receivers.
- Pitot-static system leak checks, altimeter and airspeed indicator accuracy checks.
- Tachometer accuracy checks.
- Compass compensation.
- Airframe alignment checks.
- Engine compression checks.
- Diagnostics of electronic circuits.
Training courses and on-the-job training received, qualifying examinations passed:
EASA Part-66 theory modules: full course (aeroplanes, helicopters, piston, turbine, avionics - 17 modules)
- Grumman AA-5 series
- Cessna single engine piston (100/200 series)
- L-200 Morava
- Zlin Z-42, Z-43 series
- LOM M332/M337/M137 series
- Walter Minor III series
- Continental – planned
- Rotax 900 series – planned
Training courses offered:
- Human factors in aircraft maintenance
- Fundamentals of metrology